Friday, September 17, 2010

Where is Heaven?

I have had this song going through my head over and over. I thought it was a Primary children's song that I heard in church but it's not in the songbook. Isn't it funny how that happens? Well, it inspired me to use this title for my blog. My kids actually inspired me to start a blog.

Have you ever had moments in your life where you felt a wash of happiness flow over you and you just want to either cry happy tears or just sit there and revel in the moment? Whenever that happens to me I wish I could capture it so I could relive the moment over and over again. These are the moments when something wonderful happens and you feel overwhelmed with gratitude. It could be something big, or just a very small moment that helps you remember the "big picture". There's a sense of awe that feels surreal, not of this world. When this happens to me I think, "This must be what Heaven is like."